Re: Plans for LeRoar

I'm most likely going with a stock converter. I still have mine and intend to get it checked out.  I may have to experiment with the rear gears a tad but I think I want to go probably back to my original 2:76 type gear.  I have a set of 3:23's on hand that were in this diff before.  I have to remember that I have much taller tires now than before so that will drop my "effective" (?) or actual (?) ratio even more than in stock form.  Of course the calc's are very easy for rpm's vs mph vs ratio vs tire dia..  A guy can figure that out ahead of time as a starter and see how well it works then.

Another thing I think I'd like to change is the headers.  I like my TTI's but a block hugger style would be a better set-up for everyday use.  I think it would be about the same price to have them built as it was to buy the TTI's. If the starter ever failed I'd have a major project to replace it with the TTI's.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies