Leaky power steering gear box

Hello again,

I am again in need of some advice yet again.  I was finally able to get the car going today & took it for a spin, when I got back I noticed a puddle forming under the car.  It appears the steering gear box is leaking.  Please refer here http://s8.beta.photobucket.com/user/tnaz71/media/2013-01-032204261_zps29c9fe5b.jpg.html  the leak is coming from that dome (circled in red)  How hard it is to put those seals in?

The kit I found (GATES Part # 350510  Power Steering Repair Kit; Stg. Gear Complete Rebuilding Kit) The complete rebuild kit is $35 from rock auto & I can get the whole unit from $103.

Thanks as always!

Tim

--
--