Active Again...

Hi All,

Just wanted to reintroduce myself to the list.  I have been pretty much inactive for quite some time due to a number of issues.  I am now finally at a place again, I think, where I can resume my car hobby effectively and participate in the list.

My cars are a 1965 Belvedere Station Wagon with a 360 in it now and my plan (seems like its been my plan forever *sighs*) is to replace the 360 with a 440 (which I have, albeit apart).  My hope is to finally make some significant progress on this car this winter.  I have replacement front fenders, replacement rechromed front bumper, and replacements for the other damaged front sheet metal.  At some point, I hope to have Bill Haigh paint the car.  My plan is for the car to be a comfortable cruiser I can take long distances and an occasional drag racer (nothing drastic just for fun's sake).

My other car is a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 with a 4-speed.  This car is pretty much a survivor with original paint that has shined up amazingly well.  I have had the car now about for over 12 years and have won a number of trophies with it.    One of the coolest things about it is that it was THE prototype car for Highway 61’s diecast 1970 Dart Swinger 340 model.  The graphic designer spent a full day here with me photographing and measuring the car (I have the documentation.  I got two of the models out of it.   It was also featured in the August issue of Mopar Muscle as one of the “Pentastars” (p. 48).  Now all have to do to it is keep it running and shined up.

Both cars can be seen at the link in my signature.

I'm glad to be back active on the list and am looking forward to continuing to glean the wealth of information and experience you all have.

Take Care,
Jimmie in Northern California
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340-4spd, Go Mango in color (original paint)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12601467@N08/
1965 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon 360-Auto/To be a 440 (Current Project)
2006 RAM 3500 4X4 Mega Cab Cummins Diesel Pickup

And PS:  Hi to all my past buddies on the list!
PPS:  Also note the new email address...

--
--
--