Re: Carb mod ideas

Way to go Rich!!! Yes the new gas these days is not as dense ie. has ethanol or water or stuff in it and it simply requires more fuel to do the same thing so to speak. Not really more fuel but the fuel molecules are larger and don't fit through the size hole   Heck it sounds stupid but it has been our findings
Jason

Sent from my iPhone