Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 10 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 10 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
8.75 torque
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 22 07:40PM -0500

Speaking of 8.75s, is there a torque specification for the filler plug? And if so, what?

Thanks,
Gary H.
...more
Back to top
8.75" Rear Brake Interchange
Ray Bell <raybell46@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 21 06:23PM -0700

And the perch distances?

They're different A-body to B-body.

Ray
...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 22 06:06PM -0400

Not worried about perches. Just swapping brake setup
...more
Back to top
CC1 paint code 1964 Belvedere question
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 22 12:00AM -0700

Isn't it these cars?

http://www.allpar.com/model/satellite.html

http://www.mikesdecals.com/product_info.php?products_id=121

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:26 PM, dennis.1963ply ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Sep 22 12:56PM

I had this one in my files as 1964 CC1 Light Blue.

Nick T.