Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 28 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 28 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Pushbutton Question
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 07:05AM -0500

Hi fellas and gal,
Engaging the park at speed is an old trick to dislodge stuck governor
valves also.
Mike LeFevre

...more
William Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 08:37AM -0500

I've done it a couple times at low speed due to my head being up you know where and it just ratchets until the car comes to rest then it fully engages, as others have said.

...more
Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 06:03AM -0800

1977 Tri-City Dragway, caught the other car right at the stripe and somehow
managed to put the car in park rather than just push the neutral button.
Even with my helmet on I could hear this kind ...more
Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 06:05AM -0800

Also just came to mind, when we were driving the '64 back to Michigan from
Santa Fe, the overcenter spring had broken and the lever kept drifting
down, had to pull it up every now and again. ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 06:52PM -0600

I had a friend with a 65 Barracuda back in high school. He pulled the
lever down while still moving. Pretty much as described by the others. It
did no damage to that one either, but the sound ...more
Back to top
off subject welcome new member
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 08 12:07AM

It was only 74 here today and this is my conv. Sorry off subject. And I'm not in my garage and there is no snow, big high from the Sun shine State.

DJ
...more
Vito Marchese <marchese_v@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 08 12:29AM

DJ, X-Fire is awesome!..I also love mine.....

Subject: off subject welcome new member

It was only 74 here today and this is my conv. Sorry off subject. And I'm not in my garage and there ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 07 06:46PM -0600

Sorry, no ragtop weather here. Good for you tho !! We are looking at
teens below zero for Sunday morning with a high of -1.

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:29 PM, 'Vito ...more
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 08 12:47AM

Vito, send me a note to my private email. djohn14296@xxxxxxxxxx Will share a story with you about mine. DJ

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 7:29 PM, 'Vito Marchese' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar ...more
Back to top
welcome new member - 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 09:27PM -0600

Welcome Charles. I love em all, but a bit partial to 63's myself.

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop

...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Jan 07 04:01PM