Re: Not mine 9/25

Thanks Bob. Good selection and even some priced to sell. That "best buy" 64 300 HT must have been a good one. The
ad has been deleted by the seller = sold I assume.

On the other hand, a couple $75,000 cars.

That $75K Imperial is rare and cool...and priced accordingly for the one person who has to have it. Though it's a 1 of
none max car: "You are looking at an extremely rare factory air conditioned 1963 Chrysler Imperial Crown convertible
with its original 413 cubic inch max wedge V8 (340 horsepower/ 470 lb-ft torque)" reads the ad (placed by a dealer
specializing in Toyotas. :)

The $75K 1965 Hemi Cuda looks fast just sitting still. You can go fast and look good at the same time with that coin.

Gary H.

--
--
--