1958 2-door Surbuban

From: Tim Buris
email: tburis@home.com
Date: October 25, 1999
Time: 20:01:23

Comments

I am new to the sight and thought I might share my experiance. My wife and I own a '58 Plymouth Surbuban. The car was purchased from a central California junk yard. It was loaded on a trailer with a fork lift. It was missing the engine and seats. We combined some key parts from a '79 Cordoba so it is not stock. it also has a satin fusha paint job for now. My wife drove it across country following me in my stock '47 Plymouth Coupe. I hope I haven't bored you. I did discover a few low budget tricks. The glove compartment light from the Cordoba is a direct fit.

Last changed: March 03, 2024