Re: Any 57-58 Dodge owners out there?

From: Joe Bump   Michigan
email: bump@edzone.net
Date: February 21, 2000
Time: 21:38:08

Comments

I have a 59 SAvoy that I'm builing for my son it's his first car I'm not keeping it stock although it was a driver when I picked it up last month. Sence I have aquired a 727 torque flite, a 380hp 360ci crate motor, am doing the brake upgrade I hope with the much appreciated advice from this form am doing the Labaron spindles calipars and rotors, doing a 8 3/4 posi out of a "C" body including anti sway and leaf springs and the master cylinder and power boost of a dodge diplomat the proportnal valve from a newyorker and the drive shaft.

I need a glove box button and the dome light cover but other then that the car was complete intact and in need of very little restoration will have to post my progress in the next few weeks any advice and or things I should consider that I may have over looked is appretated sorry for the type "os"

Last changed: March 03, 2024