Thanks, guys

From: John
email: myemail@email.com
Date: March 16, 2000
Time: 22:39:44

Comments

Thanks for the advice re: my restoration, guys. I really appreciate it, and I've secured a "new" 350 mopar.

I have a couple of questions about this engine. It supposedly develops 300 bhp. I'm assuming this is braking horsepower. How much real horsepower, at the wheels, am I looking at?

Also, is this a Hemi or a Poly design, or does it have a "regular" combustion chamber? No, I'm not too knowledgeable about these old mopar engines, but I've learned a great deal reading the posts here and elsewhere, and talking to some old mechanics, and I hope to learn more as the project continues.

Thanks again.

Last changed: March 03, 2024