1960 Chrysler 383

From: Kevin
email: Kevlor80@aol.com
Date: March 20, 2000
Time: 14:36:14

Comments

I have a 1960 Chrysler Saratoga that currently has a 1963 361 in it. Recently, I was able to get the original 383 block, heads, and intake manifold from the previous owner. He had totally stripped the block of everything. My question is in regard to the main bearing caps which are missing. I know that these caps are particular to each journal. Someone told me that I could get a set of 383 main caps off another engine and have the block line bored. Would this be a solution?

Thanks for any help, Kevin

Last changed: March 03, 2024