60 Valiant motor mounts - WHERE can I get them?!

From: Andy
email: amaclaur@yahoo.com
Date: March 30, 2000
Time: 19:36:21

Comments

Hi folks - great page, I just found it.

I pulled the tired original 170 and am putting in a fresh 225 in a 60 Valiant. No surprise - the motor mounts are almost as firm as hot butter.

Two questions: 1. Will the motor mounts be the same for 170 and 225, or, put another way - are they the same for 60 (225 unavailable) and 61 (225 available)?

2. Where can you find these dang things?! (I actually had one joker at a parts house tell me today that "Plymouth didn't make a Valiant before 67.")

Last changed: March 03, 2024