Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: "Type A" trans fluid....???

From: Brian Cooper
Date: April 28, 2000
Time: 14:29:17


Use Dextron Trans fluid. Type F is for Ford transmissions, Type A is for imports. Chrysler and Chevrolet both us Dextron. As to results from using the wrong stuff, I don't know. I would use the Dextron and leave the other junk to the other junky cars.


Last changed: July 19, 2018