Re: Plymouth Plaza Coupe 1957

From: Gary
email: gsand@quik.com
Date: June 01, 2000
Time: 14:55:28

Comments

Plymouth built 2,874 business coupes and 49,137 two-door sedans in 1957. I don't have any numbers for how many 6-cyl were built. Since the Plaza was the lowest priced line, I would suspect that over half had the 230.2 six.

Parts are available, but not plentiful. I suggest you join the Walter P. Chrysler club, or the Plymouth owners club. They will have the information you need. Also see if you can subscribe to Hemmings magazine. I'm not sure if they offer foreign subscriptions or not, but I suspect they do. Good luck, and keep us informed of your progress.

Last changed: March 03, 2024