Re: '57 Dodge Brakes

From: Daven Anderson
email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: June 02, 2000
Time: 10:17:08

Comments

You bet it does! If a wheel cylinder leaks,you'll still have some stopping power,as opposed to the dangerous "Fruit Jar" single master cylinder! I do this to all my old cars. The brake pedal is a bit firmer on my '61 Fury after doing this,but I like it that way. Also,if you get ambitious later on and decide to do a disc brake conversion,you'll have the double lines already in place. (Just change the master cylinder to the disc model). You can't lose either way. I can't recommend this modification highly enough! Go for it! DAVEN

Last changed: March 03, 2024