That's another good idea!

From: Daven Anderson
email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: June 19, 2000
Time: 17:22:45

Comments

I believe that the 'pie plate' small hubcaps would fit on the late wheels. This is a great idea,and would also look very authentic to the era. You could put standard 15" chrome trim rings on with them and paint the wheels body color,this would look super-sharp! Over in the FOR SALE part of this site,there is a posting for '57 Plymouth "hubcaps",from a "B.Amberger" (bbbrxegt@frognet.net) and I wonder if these are it. The posting is dated Oct. 13,99,but it's worth an e-mail to see if he still has them. Also you should post on the "Wanted" part of this site. I like your idea,Good Luck DAVEN

Last changed: March 03, 2024