Re: '57 Plymouth 15" wheelcovers?

From: John Z
email: Goiola@netzero.net
Date: June 20, 2000
Time: 21:20:34

Comments

My 59 Plymouth had bad tires on it when I purchased it a couple of years ago. I had a 1980 Dodge Van parked in back 40 with good 15" tires and rims - discovered these fit perfectly (after drilling guide hole a tad larger). Had 4 15" full hubcaps which I previously picked up at a swap meet which has on them (Plymouth Division) no idea what year car they're off of but used that setup for about a year. But now I'm back to the original 14 inchers. I was surprised to see that 1980 van wheels would fit a '59. It rode and handled better with the 15's on. I might go back.

Last changed: March 03, 2024