Yes you need a check valve!

From: Daven Anderson
email: dnadaven@hotmail.com
Date: June 30, 2000
Time: 13:13:07

Comments

I have a '60 Ply. wagon with '76 Gran Fury discs in front. You DO need a check valve! The exact PSI will vary depending on the valve itself,so you do have to 'tweak' it (that is,dial it in until it's 'right'). Even on my '61 Fury just going to a dual master cylinder with stock drums I had the same pedal problem until fitting a check valve. You are using a disc/drum master cylinder, such as the '77 Fury did,I assume. Using a dual drum cylinder (the one with the 7/16" bolt) would be a headache! DAVEN

Last changed: March 03, 2024