354 hemi bellhousing question

From: craig preikchat
email: preikchat@sk.sympatico.ca / 1-306-761-0263
Date: July 31, 2000
Time: 23:47:00

Comments

I have a Chrysler 354 hemi from about a 1958 3 ton truck and I was wondering what my options are for transmissions. At this point it does not matter if the transmission will be an auto or standard. I have located a 1955 plymouth with a 241 poly and three speed standard and was wondering if the bellhousing and flywheel will mate up to my hemi. The price for the poly and transmission are right and I need to know if the it will fit my hemi and also if any other parts are interchangable from the poly engine. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Last changed: March 03, 2024