Re: 58 plymouth tires

From: Steve Angeliu
email: Stephen.J.Angeliu@us.ul.com
Date: August 08, 2000
Time: 16:42:31

Comments

I purchased a 1958 Savoy Club Sedan with 17,000 miles on it and the car had the original tires. The previous owner ordered the car with the deluxe wheel covers and the 2-1/4 inch wide whites. They were manufactured by Goodyear. The rims on my car are painted a gray color. On the Plaza's and the Savoy's the front stone sheild was also painted this color gray. I replaced my tires with Coker Classics with the 2-1/4 inch wide whites. Do not expect to corner quietly with bias ply tires.

Last changed: March 03, 2024