Re: A LITTLE HELP PLEASE?

From: Mark Flynn
email: Mark.A.Flynn@intel.com
Date: August 11, 2000
Time: 14:28:56

Comments

I have a 56 Desoto that currently has 1 55 handle on it until I can get a decent replacement. the base and screw holes line up perfectly. to remove the inner handle there should be a spring clip on the inside of the handle. this can be difficult to access unless you use a door handle removal tool available from most auto parts stores. Be careful not to damage the door panel while doing this. wedge the tool between the handle and the panel, sliding it in then levering back towards the panel and pulling on the handle at the same time. hope this helps.

Last changed: March 03, 2024