Thanks for the Comments!

From: Justin
email: devioussquirrel@yahoo.com
Date: August 13, 2000
Time: 00:36:41

Comments

Thanks for sharing your experience. When you talked about the aftermarket A/C, what did you mean by "shaving the firewall"? Do you just mean removing the stock fan/heater core? I do have the Vintage Air catalog, and I've spoken with one of the reps. He recommended the "SuperCooler" system. Is the unit supposed to go on the engine side of the firewall?; I hope so, but the catalog makes it look like it goes under the dash on the passenger side of the firewall.

Thanks! Justin

P.S. Can you recommend a good place to get th soundproofing material you and Daven wrote about?

Last changed: March 03, 2024