A test of knowledge

From: Jason
email: j.peart@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Date: August 22, 2000
Time: 19:10:48

Comments

Been searching for reasonably priced replacement front drums (11") for my 56 plymouth. As most wanted amazing prices for used lumps of metal I decided to go for NOS (not really much more expensive)... My question is....the drums I have currently has the drum and hub cast as a single unit, yet my parts book shows a seperate drum and hub bolted together..... Was there two types (aside from being 10" or 11") and are they interchangable ??????? Need to know before I fork out $$$$ thanks, Jason

Last changed: March 03, 2024