Re: disc brake systems

From: Ray Underwood
email: aunderwoodr@aol.com
Date: August 30, 2000
Time: 20:09:21

Comments

I don't have the accordion style of booster. What is on my car is a canister directly above the fluid res. , and is actually bolted on to the same plate as the res. It had to be removed to get the res. off the firewall. This canister is connected to another located on the drivers side fenderwell by a hose. This second canister, except for the hose, is sealed. I assumed this was a vacuum system of some sort. If not, what do you think it is?

Last changed: March 03, 2024