power brake system

From: Ray Underwood
email: aunderwoodr@aol.com
Date: September 05, 2000
Time: 17:01:10

Comments

I have a 1959 Royale I am using for parts. There is a canister above the brake res., connected to another canister on the driverside fenderwell. These canisters had to be unbolted(intact) before I could remove the brake reservoir. Is this a booster for power brakes? If not, what is it? Will the three speed auto from behind a 59 326 bolt to a 56 Desoto hemi block? Any help on either of these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ray.

Last changed: March 03, 2024