Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Dual Master Cylinder for a '59 Plymouth

From: Kenny J.
Date: December 20, 2000


I've been looking through the archives. The general concensus seems to be that a '68 or '69 B body master cylinder would be the best piece to use for this swap. Any further comments or experiences to share before I attempt this?


Last changed: July 19, 2018