1955 desoto 2dr hdtp Frame Available!!!!!!!

From: lee
Email: snl@bluemarble.net
Date: December 21, 2000

Comments

I am restoring a 1955 firedome 2dr hdtp. I have a really rusty parts car that I stripped. However, the frame is in excellent shape! And it's free!! Just come and get it!

It is located in Tennessee at a friend's place, and will be available until spring 2001. After that it's going to the crusher!

If you, or anyone you know needs a 1955 desoto 2 dr hardtop frame please email me - I think this will fit a 1955 2 dr Chrylser and 2 dr Inperial for the most part as well.

I'll be glad to answer any questions. I hope this helps someone out there... Lee

Last changed: March 03, 2024