Re: Got photos of the 57 online!!

From: Alan Rizer
Email: alan@kkpr.com
Date: January 02, 2001

Comments

Brian

The car looks great, thanks for posting the photos. It's good to see the cars that are being restored by the people wearing the been there, done that, t-shirts.

I've got a couple of questions for anyone that might have an answer. Does anyone know what color combinations were available, and if all combinations were available on all models(with the exeception of the Fury)? Also were the dashes always painted the same color as the main body color? I can get the color chip sheets.

Thanks for any help

Alan

Last changed: March 03, 2024