Re: That's why my car has them! (318 poly not very light,either!)

From: Mike Patterson
Email: mchr@theriver.com
Date: January 13, 2001

Comments

The information on the engine weights was interesting, thankyou. Again, I would be completly sold on the poly bushing (thats why I'm asking about availability) except for the squeaking. The cars I did with the poly bushings both for myself and customers were done a few years ago, and again I don't know if it was temp/humidity conditions here or the composition of the bushings themselves from a particular manufacturer, but after the car was warmed up and exercised the squeak was/is just as bad. I have not tried (yet) the graphite impreginated ones which is what I plan to do on my plymouth project. Is this what you are using? I would appreciate hearing comments from you or anyone else who has. Thanks.

Last changed: March 03, 2024