I'd say 800 would be fair for wings in very good shape

From: Steven Dean
Email: stevend@atlantic.net
Date: February 01, 2001

Comments

My car just doesn't look "right" without them...

The thing is, I found a '58 awhile back that was in real good shape and had the wings too... The asking price for the car was too much... (Or so I thought)

In the meantime...I bought a much cheaper car in lesser shape and have spent more than the first amount and still have less of a car than the aformentioned one... So in retrospect, the first car was a bargain... Take care Man... Steven

Last changed: March 03, 2024