Re: Beware of 58 Fury for sale

From: clif davis
Email: bad58fury@hotmail.com
Date: February 05, 2001

Comments

see beware of texas buyer comments posted on dec.14th. and make up your own mind. i believe the disgrunted peson saying beware of the 58 fury for sale is from texas. by the way, i again offered the vehicle to him for the agreed upon price of $5500.00 but insisted he post a down payment into my account before any further discussion due to our prior conversations. amazingly, he was not interested once immediate cash became an issue. ps. this price is good to all forwardlook members and does not include hemi running gear.

Last changed: March 03, 2024