Re: Spindle Height

From: Eric Carlson
Email: sk8bored@qwest.net
Date: February 15, 2001

Comments

I'm not sure how good the front end is....this car has been sitting since '74!! I'm not up to speed on the "AAJ" kit, I know I've read about it in the discussion group, is it the after market disc brakes? New spindles? I'm basically going to lower the car and run 16" Torque Thrust.... I'm looking for that 'low n' slow' look. I'm leaving all the original paint (that's fading), I really like that look. I just want newer running gear. Thanks again, Eric

Last changed: March 03, 2024