Re: mopar cruise

From: Brad Harbold
Email: btharbold@aol.com
Date: February 24, 2001

Comments

HI,

Yea i sorta got back to it, got the tranny back, and had my springs all made up and machined to accept the interliners from goers. Gonna the rear, exhaust, engine and tranny in this weekend if all goes well! THe 150 speedo was sold on ebay, I still have the hood and all the other stuff. Actually im going to the butcher today to reclaim the rest of my unfinished car so wish me luck it should prove interesting. All i need to do now is find a nice shop to take the stuff to to get it finished. I guess with all the accidents from the snow Ill be waiting awhile! Let me know if you need any of that other stuff.

Brad

Last changed: March 03, 2024