Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Bumper wing re chroming

From: Furykay
Date: March 01, 2001


You can weld the hole .Weld must be higher than the surface , grind down smooth ,make sure there are no grinder marks . send to a good plater , they will polish and plate .I had a complete set repaired and plated for 450.00 (in Dallas Texas ) Good Luck


Last changed: July 19, 2018