'59 Chrysler broken leaf spring.

From: Eric Carlson
Email: sk8bored@qwest.net
Date: March 06, 2001

Comments

I'm ready to do the rear axle swap and I have a broken leaf spring on the '59 Chrysler wagon. It's the right rear top one...the most important one I assume. Does anyone know what year/model I can swap into the '59? I noticed the '68 Chrysler has different leafs. I also heard you can have new ones made?! Is this affordable? Will a new one make that side sit higher? By the way, if you ever break down, do it in Salt Lake City, Utah!! I lost a rear axle bearing in the '65 Dodge wagon there, so I had both replaced...total bill $104.00 !!!!! Thought that was cheap! Eric

Last changed: March 03, 2024