Mopars on the move!

From: George
Email: gsv@dakotacom.net
Date: March 09, 2001

Comments

I thought some of you might be interested in this. An article in the March 2001 issue of Auto Restorer talks about the rising value of some of the "low production" Mopars over the last year. The increases were as follows: '57 Chrysler 300C +22%; '59 Sport Fury Convertible +16.6%; '49 - 52 Dodge Wayfarer +12%; '57 - '59 Desoto Adventurer +9%. The prices they quoted were from the CPI Value guide (www.cpivalueguide.com). I hope this was worth the effort to you.

Last changed: March 03, 2024