Re: CHEAP 3:7/3:8 posi rear? (of ANY type?)

From: Brian Cooper
Email: 57plymouth@msn.com
Date: March 15, 2001

Comments

Guess I'll have to stop dreaming big. Since I haven't started the truck, I'm not in a rush. If I weren't opposed to the press on brakes, would it be cost prohibitive to put a posi in my 57 wagon rear? Could I use my wagon's gears in a posi rear if I were to find one the right width. I don't want to go Furd, unless a 8 3/4 just gets too high buck. But if I do go to the dark side, I know they put Dana 60's under 80's Furd trucks...

Last changed: March 03, 2024