Re: Will Performer carbs fit the OEM Plymouth intakes?

From: Brad Harbold
Email: btharbold@aol.com
Date: March 25, 2001

Comments

Hi,

The answer is definetly yes. I run 58 carter AFB's on my poly 318 (the carbs for the golden commando) I find that they work so much better then the cfb's and they are easier to work on. Since the edelbrock is basically identical to a carter afb in most every way then yes it should work. I would get a pair of 500 CFM's at the most. I think that that is the smallest carb they make. You may have to add a spacer under the carb of a half inch or so. But I think you will find that the car will be much more responsive without the WCFB's

Brad Harbold

Last changed: March 03, 2024