1958 Mopar 350 Identification

From: Dan Gellerman
Email: dgellerman@lakemac.net
Date: March 27, 2001

Comments

Hi All, I need a little help identifing a 350 engine through the #'s that are cast and stamped on the front of the motor. I am told it is from a 58 Dodge. The casting # on the right front is 1737629 and A1 is under it. On the machined surface on the left is DD on the fist line, L350 on the second, and 25834 on the third. The engine appears to be right, but I have not seen it in person. If I need more info for a correct i.d. let me know. Thanks!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024