1/18th scale 57 Fury cars on ebay way cool !!

From: Boyd Crompton
Email: bcrompton@satx.rr.com
Date: April 05, 2001

Comments

Hello all, be sure to check out the awesome 1/18th scale 57 Fury die cast cars for sale on ebay!! The pictures of them look great. I beleive they are made by ANSON Diecast. The seler has both a red and white car and a biege car for sale he has a few of them left. I bought a red and white one of course. They can be found by using the ebay auctions link right here on this page. Once there look under 1957 plymouth. I also heard that Ertl is coming out with 1/18th scale 58 Fury and Belvedere 2 door hardtop cars this June.

Last changed: March 03, 2024