Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Still stumped, getting pissed

From: John S,
Date: April 11, 2001



I know that this may sound VERY strange, but many times, the switch itself can be replaced with a newer unit, from a local parts store. Not knowing the exacts on your model, I would see if I could find another switch, that has the same shaft as your current one, that you can change out the original knob from.

Hope this suggestion helps.


Last changed: July 19, 2018