Re: Control Your Brat!!

From: Lou
Email: wingsnwheels58@hotmail.com
Date: May 01, 2001

Comments

Brian I witnessed something similar at a cruise night last year.3 out of control kids running around the cars with plastic wiffle ball bats!One of them flung open the door of her father's Camaro nailing the drivers door of a beautiful 57 Belair.I was parked 2 cars away and moved my car away from them.A friend calmed me down prior to us going home.I believe the Camaro owner took responsibility but it should've never come to that.Be careful where you take your car!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024