Re: 1958 Plymouth Plaza Silver Special???

From: Dick Whelan
Email: rgwhelansr@aol.com
Date: May 11, 2001

Comments

I remember in the spring of "58 my dad received a postcard from the local Plymouth dealer(he owned a "56) introducing the "Silver Special" they had the twotone side moldings like a Savoy and were white with silver in the spear and roof. They came with whitewall tires and full wheel discs for $1958.00.While most were sixes I think all other options were available. Most were club coupes but I think 4doors were available.

Last changed: March 03, 2024