'58 Plymouth front clip

From: Jeff Pozniak
Email: webmaster@plymouthfury.mail22.com
Date: May 22, 2001

Comments

Greetings fellow forward look enthusiasts! I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who's selling a complete front end from a '58 Plymouth (Fury, Belvedere, Savoy or Plaza....doesn't matter) I'm looking to convert my '58 Dodge Kingsway into a Christine replica (surprise surprise) seeing as it's a 2 door hardtop. If anyone can help me with locating a complete front end from a '58 Plymouth for my car I would really appreciate it. I'm looking to find one in reasonable shape. Minor dents are not a problem.

If you can help, contact me at webmaster@plymouthfury.mail22.com

Check out my website if you have time: http://reach.to/57_and_58_plymouth

Thanks,

Jeff