Brakes for my '58? Symptoms..

From: Tom D
Email: tdalton@kpmg.com
Date: June 05, 2001

Comments

I have a question in reference to my '58. I just tried to bleed the brakes and still get the same sluggish response. If I pump up the brakes.. they work for one stop.. still feel soft but they work.. I have to keep pumping them or they go flat. I checked and I have all new wheel cylinders, new brake line and a new master cylinder? I bleed all 4 cyls in front and the two in back.. What am I missing? Thanks for any assistance.

Here is a cool retouched '58 pic.. I used photoshop on it.. Cool wallpaper if you like..

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1459201&a=10967764&p=49435288&Sequence=0&res=high

Last changed: March 03, 2024