what should I do

From: james
Email: wiseguys@means.net
Date: June 11, 2001

Comments

I would like some advice concerning my 57 plymouth. I am comtemplating what to do as far as the engine the engine is a stock 301 or 318 ( a 57 belvy would be a 301 but I don't no if it's the original engine). Should i keep the 301/318, slightly modify it, stroke it into a 396 stroker, or put a 383 or 440 in it. Were these cars powerful with the 301 and 2 spead auto or were they a pooch I don't know because i have not drove one of these cars before. Please offer advise also I have a lead on a wrecked plmy with a posible dual 4 on it.

Last changed: March 03, 2024