Re: what year/models had 2bbl intake on flathead 6?

From: Gary
Email: lancer_41@lycos.com
Date: June 16, 2001

Comments

Someone used to make an aftermarket 2-bbl for flathead Mopars, but that was in the 50's and I don't recall who made it. I don't think it was a major performance manufacturer. Whoever it was used to advertise in the "mini-mags" of the era and the old Motor Life magazine. I always wanted to get one, but couldn't afford it at the time. If I remember correctly, it was about $90, which was only slightly less than I paid for the clean '48 Plymouth I wanted to put it on!

Last changed: March 03, 2024