Re: 1/18 Ertl 58 Belvedere

From: Boyd Crompton
Email: bcrompton@satx.rr.com
Date: June 27, 2001

Comments

The colors available are, Aqua, Misty Green and Black. The 58 Fury is also available in Bucksin Beige. In September 3 more Belvedere's will be released. Those colors will be, Midnight Blue, Copper and of course, Red. I have a feeling the Red model will be very popular. As for the trunk opening? I have the 58 Fury and it opens fine. I have not recieved a Belvedere yet so not sure if they are designed to open. I too am really glad they made these great models. That way I can dream about what my 58 will look like when its finally finished!

Last changed: March 03, 2024