Windshield Wiper Arm Spring - Need help...

From: Steven Dean
Email: stevend@atlantic.net
Date: July 10, 2001

Comments

Hey guys, - I was trying to clean the chrome around my windshield and when I lifted my passenger side wiper away from the glass, a spring broke leaving the wiper arm flopping around the windshield. What kind of spring can i use, and how do I get at it? The drivers side has an exposed spring, but the one I broke has like a cover on the wiper arm encasing the spring. I don't know if they only had a "cover" on one side or my driver's side has already been removed to replace that side spring once before. Thanks Steven Dean - '58 Plymouth Savoy

Last changed: March 03, 2024