Re: WHO HOLDS THE CHRISTINE "RECORD"??..

From: adam in australia
Email: adam001@picknowl.com.au
Date: July 10, 2001

Comments

The same guy I know who has the Soundtrack also has it on tape..He even has the special effects soundtrack..(believe it or not)..You can download some MP3s, "Christines Fury", on Napster (if its still going), or any other Mp3 site..I saw the movie when it first came out on Video, I was 13 years of age at the time..I remember it being at the cinemas, with a 1959 Plymouth out the front, to draw attention to the movie (I remember at the time, that they couldnt even get the year right!!)..

Last changed: March 03, 2024